Mega Map Pack
Mega Map Pack aims to collect most of the custom maps for SWAT 4 ever made, while providing a new way to play custom maps from the career menus.
- Hundreds of SP and MP maps (5 GB uncompressed)
- Includes Mega Campaign Mod: Play custom maps in career mode (TSS English version only)
- Readmes and screenshots from original authors
- Disable initial dispatches in SP/COOP maps
- Sorted voting list in TSS
- Fix duplicate map name issues
- Compatible with standard MP servers
- Versions 1.0, 1.1 and TSS 1.0 supported
Simple version (merged archive)
In this version, all the content is already merged into a single archive for easier install. If you have a non-English version of the game or you don't want to install the Mega Campaign Mod, do not extract any content that is under "ContentExpansion\System" folder in the archive.
Torrent version (multiple archives)
This version is for advanced users who may want to pick which packages to install individually. The content is still identical in both versions when extracted to the game folder.
- Maps folder has only content that will not alter the base game in any way.
- Mods folder has various fixes that will affect the base game, but they are still compatible with standard MP servers.
Installing (both versions)
It is recommended to use 7-Zip to extract the files. See Map_Pack_Readme.txt for detailed instructions.
- New maps: Vacant Office, Subway Tunnels, School Day RMX
- Vacant Office and Subway Tunnels added to the campaign
- Removed maps: MP-SchoolDay
- Mod missions are now listed after standard missions in the career
- Map pack available in torrent/non-torrent download versions
- Now includes Mega Campaign Mod
- New/improved maps: MeatBarn, PowerPlant, Airplane Assault, Fairfax Flats
- Many compatibility fixes (TSS_Fixed_Maps)
- Added Sky Tower, Vacuity and Hardcore Maps
- Removed many redundant/glitched maps
- Fix duplicate name issues in TSS map list
- Some fixes and more readmes
- Added SOG_TrainingFacility and VUG_QMM_Pack
- Initial release
- New maps: Bordertown RMX, Dodge City Day RMX
New map releases
Some notable maps were not included in this pack, as they are meant to be played as a separate mod. All of these are installed by unzipping them to a separate folder under the SWAT 4 install location. These instructions apply for the mods generally.