Mega Map Pack
- Latest Version Torrent (1.2 GB)
- Some maps are also available here
- You can leave comments on the Mod DB feature page.
Mega Map Pack aims to collect most of the custom maps for SWAT 4 ever made, while providing a new way to play custom maps from the career menus.
- Hundreds of SP and MP maps (5 GB uncompressed)
- Includes Mega Campaign Mod: Play custom maps in career mode (TSS only)
- Readmes and screenshots from original authors
- Disable initial dispatches in SP/COOP maps
- Sorted voting list in TSS
- Fix duplicate map name issues
- Compatible with standard MP servers
- Versions 1.0, 1.1 and TSS 1.0 supported
The content is grouped into two folders:
- MAPS has only content that will not alter the base game in any way.
- MODS has various fixes that will affect the base game, but they are still compatible with standard MP servers.
All packages can be installed individually. It is recommended to extract them over a clean install of SWAT 4. Maps that are only compatible with TSS are by default installed in ContentExpansion.
1. Backup your ContentExpansion\System directory.
2. Extract the archives using full pathnames to the root SWAT 4 folder with 7-Zip or WinRAR.
3. MODS require you to OVERWRITE any present files. If the program did not ask for overwrite, the files are not in the correct folder.
4. Start the game and ensure the career menu looks like the one in: Campaign_Mod_Installed.jpg
5. If a map is not in the career menu, it can be started from the host game menu or using console command "open filename"
- Now includes Mega Campaign Mod
- New/improved maps: MeatBarn, PowerPlant, Airplane Assault, Fairfax Flats
- Many compatibility fixes (TSS_Fixed_Maps)
- Added Sky Tower, Vacuity and Hardcore Maps
- Removed many redundant/glitched maps
- Fix duplicate name issues in TSS map list
- Some fixes and more readmes
- Added SOG_TrainingFacility and VUG_QMM_Pack
- Initial release
- New maps: Bordertown RMX, Dodge City Day RMX
New map releases
Some notable maps were not included in this pack, as they are meant to be played as a separate mod. However they are available as a separate download: